Join the Winning Team at Capital City Home Loans
Are you a customer-focused, team-oriented mortgage professional who seeks a challenging and rewarding opportunity with one of the most respected firms in the country? As Capital City Home Loans grows throughout the Southeast, we continue to add to our highly-respected team of professionals.
The Capital City Home Loans Corporate Culture is:
- Comprised of responsive and empowered associates
- Innovative and rich with “outside-the-box” thinking
- Founded on strong values
- Strengthened through positive recognition and reinforcement
- Fully supportive of personal growth through learning, teaching and mentoring
- Devoted to community leadership
If you are a community leader and visionary with at least two years of experience in the mortgage industry who operates with integrity, possesses strong values and endeavors to do the right thing every time with clients, we want to talk with you! Capital City Home Loans is constantly recruiting top producers, underwriters and processors. Capital City Home Loans offers excellent opportunities for growth and one of the most aggressive compensation plans available.
For job opportunities click below:
Accommodations for Persons with Disability
If you are unable to use our online tools to apply for a position due to a disability, please call 770-822-2099 to request a reasonable accommodation. This option is reserved for individuals who are unable to use or require assistance with the online application as the result of a disability and is not intended for other purposes.
Capital City Home Loans is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Capital City Home Loans provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Capital City Home Loans is a Drug Free workplace.
- Capital City Home Loans participates in E-Verify as required by the Department of Homeland Security. Capital City Home Loans adheres to the E-Verify right to work policies.
The biggest difference that I have felt working with Capital City Home Loans is the overall feeling of teamwork that is so critical in having a successful career in the mortgage industry.
While Capital City Home Loans has amazing product depth and a smooth consistent process, its best asset are the people who work here. Great leadership, culture and a family environment. I feel like I’m walking into my living room every day when I get to work.
At the core, Brand Mortgage is a wonderful combination of integrity, competitiveness, and an efficient system that really works. With an ongoing focus on strong marketing & keeping the production staff informed, all departments work very hard to make sure customers have a positive experience. I am proud to say that I work for the “Best Brand” in mortgage lending!
I joined Brand because of its reputation in the marketplace and service-oriented philosophy. Our size allows us to be a nimble company, taking an “if it makes sense” approach to lending. There is an open-door policy at all levels of management, including at the very top. We have great products, efficient processes and a teamwork environment. The people at Brand are also great. This is the first lender I’ve worked with where the people feel like family and have a great time.
Capital City Home Loans is large enough to offer our customers a wide variety of products in the timeliest of manners, but small enough to not be “just another loan.” The Brand culture provides for a family environment with support for all aspects of the company to the top. Teamwork gets the job done, and Capital City Home Loans has the best team around. I’ve never worked for a more positive company, and looking forward to many more years.